Columbus Classical Academy is currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. Apply now!
This section provides all information needed to submit an application to Columbus Classical Academy. Please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Step 1: Complete Application
Complete your application by following the link below:
Step 2: Email Confirmation
You will receive the following email confirmations from Columbus Classical Academy.
- Confirmation that an application paperwork has been received
- Confirmation that application is complete and under review by the admissions team
Step 3: Information Session, Interview, Screening
- Attend a CCA Information Night (see the Events Page)
- We will reach out to schedule a family interview
- We will reach out to schedule kindergarten screening (if required)
Step 4: Admissions Decision
Admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis as applications are received.
Step 5: Enrollment Decision
- Submit non-refundable enrollment deposit via the FACTS Family Portal within 7 days of receiving an email notice of admission, in order to secure your spot(s). Deposits made more than 7 days after notice of admission will be accepted only if space remains in the class for which the deposit is being made.
- Schedule Math placement test for any student 5th grade and higher
- Submit a recent photo of each child enrolling
Step 6: Select Tuition Payment Plan
- Payment in full: 100% paid by August 1, 2023, receives a 3% discount
- 2 Payments: 60% due August 1, 2023, 40% due December 31, 2023
- 9 Payments: monthly payment August 1, 2023 through May 1, 2024, service fee will apply
Step 7: Final Paperwork
Upload final paperwork via the FACTS Family Portal by August 1, 2023, including:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Immunization records or Letter of Exemption
- Health questionnaire and Medication Permission Form (if applicable)
- Emergency Contact form (one per family)
- Student Parking Permit form (when applicable)
- Signature page of CCA’s Honor Code (one per student)
- Family Handbook acknowledgement (one per family)