When you choose Columbus Classical Academy, you are making a decision about what you want your child to learn and what kind of human being you hope they will become. You are declaring a desire that they be instructed in the knowledge and virtue upon which independent, responsible, and joyful lives are built. Thank you for entrusting us with their education.
Application and enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year opens October 3, 2022 with an “early application” period. During early application, all paperwork is filed with Columbus Classical Academy (please refer to the application for a complete list of required documents) and, if necessary, your family interview is scheduled and conducted. No money is due, other than the non-refundable application fee of $25 per child, until your application has been accepted in March, 2023.
Early application is recommended, as it secures a spot in your child’s grade while also giving you the opportunity to decide if Columbus Classical Academy is the right fit for your family. Early application for our first year in operation also assists us. The earlier interested families apply, the easier it will be for us to finalize tuition and to evaluate whether additional sections and teachers at any given grade level may be needed.
Early application will end January 15, 2023. Beginning January 16, 2023, the non-refundable application fee increases to $50 per student.
The application period ends February 15, 2023, with all interviews finished by February 28, 2023. Admission decisions will be released during the first two weeks of March, with all preliminary acceptances posted by March 15, 2023. By this time, if it has not already been officially released, our final tuition number will be confirmed and a deposit of $500 will be due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 24, 2023 to secure your spot. After March 24th, applications will be accepted and enrollment will continue on a rolling cycle. If your deposit is not received by 5:00 p.m. on March 24, 2023, your slot will be opened up to the next person on the waiting list.
If all spots in your child’s grade are filled and you have otherwise satisfied the admissions criteria, your child will be placed on a waiting list. Admissions will continue on a rolling cycle after March 24, 2023. During rolling admission, as spots become available, the next person on the waiting list will be admitted. No deposit or tuition is due until you have been notified of your acceptance from the waiting list. A deposit of $500 is due within 48 hours of acceptance. If the deposit is not received, the spot will be released to the next person on the waiting list.
|October 3, 2022||Early Application period opens|
|January 15, 2023||Early Application period closes|
|February 15, 2023||Application period ends, Early application acceptances posted|
|February 28, 2023||Admission interviews completed|
|March 1–15, 2023||Admission decisions released|
|March 15, 2023||Final tuition numbers released (at the latest)|
|March 24, 2023||Enrollment deposit due|
This section provides all information needed to submit an application to Columbus Classical Academy. Please contact our admissions team at email@example.com with any questions.
Step 1: Complete Paperwork
Complete Paperwork: please print and fill out neatly or use the fillable PDF.
- Parent & Family Information (one per family)
- Application (one per student)
- Report card (one per student from prior year; if homeschooled, include curriculum used)
- Standardized test results (one per student from prior year)
- Include application fee:
- Early Application (October 3, 2022 to January 15, 2023): $25 per student
- General Application (January 15, 2023 to February 15, 2023): $50 per student
- Make checks payable to Columbus Classical Academy
- Mail to: Columbus Classical Academy, P.O. Box #2, Worthington, OH 43085
- If you prefer to submit your application electronically, please email all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay your application fee here.
Step 2: Email Confirmation
You will receive the following email confirmations from Columbus Classical Academy.
- Confirmation that an application paperwork has been received
- Confirmation that application is complete and under review by the admissions team
Step 3: Information Session, Interview, Screening
- Attend a CCA Information Night (see the Events Page)
- We will reach out to schedule a family interview
- We will reach out to schedule kindergarten screening (if required)
Step 4: Admissions Decision
Admissions decisions will be provided on the following dates:
- Early Application: mid-February 2023
- General Application: mid-March 2023
Step 5: Enrollment Decision
- Submit non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 per student by 5:00 p.m. March 24, 2023
- Schedule Math placement test for any student 5th grade and higher
- Submit a recent photo of each child enrolling
Step 6: Select Tuition Payment Plan
- Payment in full: 100% paid by August 1, 2023, receives a 3% discount
- 2 Payments: 60% due August 1, 2023, 40% due December 31, 2023
- 9 Payments: monthly payment August 1, 2023 through May 1, 2024, service fee will apply
Step 5: Final Paperwork
Turn in final paperwork by August 1, 2023, including:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Immunization records or Letter of Exemption
- Health questionnaire and Medication Permission Form (if applicable)
- Emergency Contact form (one per family)
- Student Parking Permit form (when applicable)
- Signature page of CCA’s Honor Code (one per student)
- Family Handbook acknowledgement (one per family)