Columbus Classical Academy is currently accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year. Apply now!
This section provides all information needed to submit an application to Columbus Classical Academy. Please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Step 1: Complete Application
Complete your application by following the link below:
Step 2: Email Confirmation
You will receive the following email confirmations from Columbus Classical Academy.
- Confirmation that an application paperwork has been received
- Confirmation that application is complete and under review by the admissions team
Step 3: Information Session, Interview, Screening
- Attend a CCA Information Night (see the Events Page)
- We will reach out to schedule a family interview
- We will reach out to schedule kindergarten screening (if required)
Step 4: Admissions Decision
Admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis as applications are received.
Step 5: Enrollment Decision
- Submit non-refundable enrollment deposit via the FACTS Family Portal promptly after admission in order to secure your spot(s). If your child’s class reaches its enrollment capacity between receipt of the notice of admission and your submission of your child’s enrollment deposit, then the deposit will be returned and the student will be placed on the class waitlist.
- Submit a recent photo of each child enrolling
Step 6: Select Tuition Payment Plan
- Payment in full: 100% paid by August 1, receives a 3% discount
- 2 Payments: 60% due August 1, 40% due December 31
- 9 Payments: monthly payment August 1 through May 1, service fee will apply
Step 7: Final Paperwork
Upload final paperwork via the FACTS Family Portal by August 1, including:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Immunization records or Letter of Exemption
- Health questionnaire and Medication Permission Form (if applicable)
- Emergency Contact form (one per family)
- Student Parking Permit form (when applicable)
- Signature page of CCA’s Honor Code (one per student)
- Family Handbook acknowledgement (one per family)